Please visit my facebook page , my LinkedIn or my Plaxo page to send a message.
I'm sorry I don't list
my email address publicly, and if you have yours listed publicly on a
website, you've probably received a lot of junk mail. This
is because spammers have robots that search the internet for email addresses
to sell to companies that send junk mail.
To help get rid of spam email, support government initiatives
to protect consumer privacy: http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/.
prevent it, don't list your email address on websites, don't
use it when purchasing items on the internet (use a second account you
change once it's been sold to a spammer), and keep all your friends'
email addresses to let them know when you change it. I change mine on
of every year.
On another "note", (your finances), if you want to get rid of some junk SNAIL mail, contact the Fair Credit Reporting Act agency Opt-Out number to stop getting all those credit card offers. Here are the details: This number will add you to the list of individuals NOT TO REPORT on pre-screened credit reports sent to the 4 major credit reporting agencies (Experian,
To learn more about protecting your privacy, see:
Tips on preventing identity theft:
* The next time you order checks have only your initials (instead of first name) and last name put on them.
* If someone takes your check book they will not know if you sign your checks with just your initials or your first name but your bank will know how you sign your checks.
* When you are writing checks to pay on your credit card accounts, DO NOT put the complete account number on the "For" line. Instead, just put the last four numbers. The credit card company knows the rest of the number and anyone who might be handling your check as it passes through all the check processing channels won't have access to it.
* Put your work phone # on your checks instead of your home phone. If you have a PO Box use that instead of your home address.
* Never have your SS# printed on your checks (DUH!) you can add it if it is necessary. But if you have it printed, anyone can get it.
* Place the contents of your wallet on a photocopy machine, do both sides of each license, credit card, etc. You will know what you had in your wallet and all of the account numbers and phone numbers to call and cancel.
* Keep the photocopy in a safe place. I also carry a photocopy of my passport when I travel either here or abroad.
Tips if your wallet is stolen:
1. File a police report immediately in the jurisdiction where it was stolen, this proves to credit providers you were diligent, and is a first step toward an investigation (if there ever is one).
2. Call the three national credit reporting organizations immediately to place a fraud alert on your name and Social Security number.
Experian (TRW): 888-397-3742
Trans Union: 800-680-7289
Also call the Social Security Administration (fraud): 800-269-0271
» Aviation GOUGE.
Navy OCS, API, T-34C Primary,
Corpus Christi / VT-28, Advanced TH-57B / TH-57C HELO, SH-60B HSL FRS/RAG, & DLI NPS PEP United States Navy Gouge for Pilots & Aircrew.
» Kodak Photo Gallery
Direct access to the kodak website here.
Password required (contact me).
» What is a Saleen Mustang?
What exactly is the Ford Mustang variant referred to as a "Saleen Mustang"? How to identify and verify one is an original made by the Saleen factory.
» Product Management?
Ever wonder what the career of a Product manager is like? What does it take to get there, and what are the differences among Product/Project and Program Managers?